Monday, December 12, 2011

DTH FESTIVAL INDIA - Happy Retail Employees Day !

Festive Season is the one which triggers not only the psychology of a consumer but also induces the needs, which all tighter results in profits of our market experts.

There is a good combination of such offers in the market but one of the prime favourite all time element is our own TELEVISION. What not if you already have high definition television?


Here comes the point of better services and the quality that marketers bring for dear consumers. Gone are the days of the cable television, atleast seeing the promotions being offered one after another by various channels. Competition is always good and so is it here.

DTH service is one such offered to consumers.


Yes, I am consumer. I need services. I need Quality but i need only what i need and not what you want my needs to be be like.

I am given all comparison in the competitive market.

I am happy that there are number of service providers, that make me do negotiate. I go to shops and select the best plan for me.

Does it stop here or do i or Dear Sellers Need more information?


Happy Retail Employees Day Mr. Seller ! :) :)



1 comment: